Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pictures say a thousand words..

I had to rummage through me old boxes and files to search for these pictures... Back then, there were no gadgets like digital cameras or camera phones.. So, I had to do the next best thing scan these old pics to get the best results..

Lo and behold, chronological events of my education days.. we start of with my kindergarten day

Guess which one is me?
Primary school was the best time I had... play time, play time ...

A trip to Cameron Highland, we stayed at the Convent School there .. It was so creepy... even the beds were hospital beds!!! Sume pakat tidu 1 katil... We had so much fun, so much fun.. wish I could turn back the clock and re-live those moments again.


Hi! Hi!... Jgn tak percaya.. I was picked by Ms..Lum or whatever her name was to dance for the school... This occasion was CBN's 85th Annivesary. We performed the Zapin and Endang..
The class pictures... I could not find my Form 1 picture.. only have from Form 2 until Form 5

Form 2U & Form 3U


Form 4A & Form 5A: Class Monitor lg tu ..


My best buddies in class 4A & 5A (Elinna, Eliza, Intan & Suraya)
Some of the G21 clans... nak kene list down who they are..

  1. Heziazra
  2. Raha Zainal
  3. Suzita Mohd Sari
  4. Suraya Shoib
  5. Nor Eliza
  6. Lisa Mokhlis
  7. Sheila Kumari
  8. Rosenoreen Samad
  9. Fazdila Mansor
  10. Fayrouz
  11. Intan Darina
  12. Mimi Abdullah
  13. Mina Arfa
  14. Sharifah Medina
  15. Suzeini
  16. Morin
  17. Vanidah Imran
  18. Syam Mokhtar
  19. Sandra Siebert
  20. Jehan Farah
  21. Norafidah Abbas
The crooners of CBN..

To the next level, matriculation center in UUM, class of 1.01 and express class 2.01
'
Well, that's about all the pictures I have on my education days... Enjoy..

4 comments:

Hezzy Azra... said...

Cemerlang, gemilang, terbilang! Haha...
Cemerlang: krn berjaya menyelongkar kotak cari gambar lama.
Gemilang: sbb zmn kat CBN tu kita punya gala time, kan?
Terbilang: express class 2.01, eh?

Syam Mokhtar said...

Yeah... Express kelas konon.. Klu kat CBN tu i tergolong dlm budak-budak yg 'kureng' pandai .. Sampai UUM .. terror la pulak .. mua ha ha

diamond baby said...

syam,
you should join the facebook and upload these pictures in the cbners alumni group!

Sonorite888 said...

Hi,

I left CBN in 1990, my family and I emmigrated to Canada and it has been a very long time since I've kept in touch with anyone from that school. I recognise some some of the cbners in the pictures. While in Malaysia, I was acquainted with Sandra Sieber for a while because we attended the same church. Do you know how she is doing?