Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back being a student....

I have just completed my first semester as a postgrad student!!!.. God! My, oh! my.. the old 'tinker' has turn to rust!!!.. Gone are the days where your lump of meat is able to absorb mass and mass of data and still able to function properly. What have I got myself into.... can't we just learn for the sake of gaining knowledge.. why do we have be tested in that small window of opportunity.. trying to put out our thoughts in those 3 grueling hours.. hmmm, who is that smart aleck who created the 'examination'... let me google it now....

2 comments:

JALAN REBUNG said...

salam,

lama tak masuk portal. Glad to know that you're continuing your study ...mesti gempak ..scorer la katakan. Kalau sempat jengok la uum-with-hons and I'll promise no ore mr bad guy ...

baru last weekend uum-with-hons main bowling kat one utama

BULAT

Syam Mokhtar said...

Takut nak masuk portal UUM balik...nanti 'hooked' sampai tak buat assignment :)